We are recruiting for an Administrator on a Part Time Basis to support our Stairlifts Division at our site in Newburn. The role is to provide office support to managers and other employees across the Manufacturing Team.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment, having the ability to plan, prioritise workloads able to work independently.
The ideal candidates will have strong interpersonal skills, able to interact professionally across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
Hours of work are: Monday to Friday 07:15am to 11:15am
- Meet and greet all customers and visitors
- Make refreshment drinks as required
- Answer telephone and transfer to requested person
- Open and sort incoming post
- Send outgoing post
- Daily paint order to be produced
- Regular checking of rail schedule
- Ensure invoices are administered correctly
- Establish and maintain filing system
- Ordering stationary
- Type memo’s / letters as required
- Book hotels and travel as required
- Keep office and reception area tidy at all times
- Complete purchase orders as requested
- All other general office duties as and when require
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous admin experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (upto 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme