An opportunity has arisen for a Weekday Customer Service Advisor to work within our Out of Hours Call Centre in Dartford, supporting our clients with service delivery out of normal working hours, on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries (or escalating to our service/repair engineers), sales enquiries and general administration tasks. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Ideal candidates will have previous Customer Service and administration experience and be computer literate with good Word/Excel skills, and have a good telephone manner.
The working pattern for this role will involve working 3 or 4 shifts per week on a rolling rota. The shifts will cover the following hours:
Monday to Thursday 17:00 to 22:15
Friday 16:30 to 22:15
It will also involve working 4 Bank Holidays per year as well as a Thursday night shift every three weeks 22:00 to 07:00
Due to the hours required, this position would not be suitable for individuals who are already working fulltime.
- To be responsible for taking calls from all Stannah customers and dealing with the query in the relevant manner
- Dealing with complaints and following the escalation process
- Logging of calls and issuing engineer call outs
- Recording and distribution of sales enquiries
- Message taking and distribution
- General administration
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme