An opportunity has arisen for a Lift Service Engineer to join our Norwich Service Branch, covering a route across East Anglia. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5 years experience in servicing lifts, fault finding and minor repairs and will be located within East Anglia.
Working with Stannah as a Lift Service Engineer brings responsibility for minor repairs and maintenance of all types of Industrial Lifts.
All Lift Engineers will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out minor repairs on various passenger and goods lifts from various manufactures. Engineers should have excellent mechanical and electrical knowledge, with well developed experience of delivering customer service. It is essential that all our Engineers project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
Your working week will be 39 hours with a call out rota of 1 in 4. A valid driving licence is also essential to the role as you will be provided with a vehicle.
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts
- Carry out minor repair work.
- Carry out an effective risk assessment
- Completion of site log cards
- Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service
- Mentor and coach Apprentices as and when required
- Participate in our 24 hour call out rota covering the whole of our region
- You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets
- NVQ level 3 within Lift Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, in the customer’s environment.
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase up to another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/Rewards Scheme
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme (Occupational Health)
- Company Vehicle