We are recruiting for the Head of Marketing (Customer Acquisition) for our UK Consumers. Working alongside the UK MD, you will implement marketing plans to support the achievement of business objectives; delivering the maximum volume of new customers at an optimal Cost Per Order.
We are looking for experienced managers who have solid experience within direct consumer marketing, including digital marketing, advertising and PR. You will be skilled in developing and managing campaigns, lead generation, working with agencies and managing product launches.
Ideal candidates will be creative thinkers, comfortable with developing and implementing business plans, understanding the market at which we operate in. Having awareness of our products and services offered, able to analyse sales and marketing data to make recommendations and decisions.
The role offers a 37hr working week, a competitive basic salary and a bonus, plus additional benefits.
- Ensure that all relevant Group and Company policies and procedures are effectively promoted and implemented.
- Work with UK MD to develop and implement annual marketing plans for all areas of responsibility to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure that all marketing activities and creative approaches are aligned.
- Monitor and challenge external activity that infringes on our trademarks and IP.
- Develop and implement plans that will generate the leads required to achieve business targets.
- Drive continuous programme of new testing (eg media, creative, offer) in a strictly measured A/B environment to uncover new winning campaigns/creatives.
- Lead and coordinate both the ongoing development of the website and all related digital marketing activities to deliver the optimal customer experience and lead conversion.
- Design and execute the strategy for all other media channels including press, inserts, TV.
- Manage all related customer communications including emails, brochures, letters ensuring they are clear, appropriate and effective.
- Ensure Sales teams are accurately briefed and supplied with necessary marketing assets.
- Oversee the production of all marketing material.
- Oversee all PR campaigns, within agreed budgets.
- Support product development activities.
- Ensure all spending and testing are monitored to derive optimal cost effectiveness.
- Understand and monitor developments in the market and competitor activity
- Develop business plans and provide insight with others in the business.
- Develop an annual budget and manage accounts expenditure accordingly.
- Lead and develop your team such that they actively contribute to delivering the business plan, growing the business and achieving improved financial results.
- Degree or equivalent in Marketing or similar
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Contributory Pension (8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Individual bonus
- Car allowance
- Subsidised restaurant