An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join our National Contracts Team working out of our Orpington Branch.
We are looking for an experienced Administrator who has previous experience of working within a busy office environment ideally with Pre Qualification questionnaires (PQQs) and Tender documents. Candidates will plan, prioritise their own workloads and will be able to interpret and report accurate data. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact across all levels of the organisation.
Your role will be to provide all aspects of administration support to the Contracts Team This will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and provide a friendly and professional service to our customers.
- Raising orders
- Maintaining records
- Compiling reports
- General administration
- Tender documents
- Pre Qualification questionnaires
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme