We have an exciting career opportunity for a Sales Advisor to join the Stannah Maintenance and Repair Division working at our Christchurch Branch. The role is to provide quotations and secure orders for minor repair opportunities within our client base.
We are looking for individuals who have previous experience of sales or business development within a busy office environment, are target driven with a well-developed understanding of customer service excellence.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, able to build and develop relationships, comfortable to interact across all levels of the organisation.
- Obtain leads for minor repair work undertaken within our client base
- Establish a robust internal sales opportunity lead network
- To seek out, identify and target prospective existing and new customers
- Create a suitable sales pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain accurate, detailed records of activities
- Arrange, and occasionally conduct, site surveys and meetings including technical assessments of equipment to identify minor repair sales opportunities.
- Quote for minor repairs if required when taking new lifts on to contract
- Complete tender documents to a high presentation standard
- Provide accurate and timely proposals to customers with regular follow up
- Effective liaison with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide regular reports and updates to Branch Manager on activity
- Compilation of bulk tenders and PQQ documentation when required
GCSE English Grade C or above is required
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)