We have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Stairlift Installation Mate to join our Avonmouth Installation team, ideally located in the Newport/Cardiff region, working in and around South Wales, Bristol and the Southwest.
The role is to assist Stairlift Installers with the delivery, return, installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlifts within domestic settings, along with some general warehouse duties.
Ideal candidates will be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Candidates with a mechanical/electrical experience and background or warehouse work would be desirable, but this is not essential. Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development.
A valid driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- Mechanical / electrical background would be an advantage, but not essential.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Shopping Discount / Rewards Scheme