We have an opportunity for an experienced Sales Consultant to work with the team at our Brackley Service Branch, quoting for and selling minor repairs to our existing client base.
This is a predominantly office based role for an experienced Sales Consultant, to work closely with our Engineers and Field Service and Repair Managers, to obtain leads about the completion of minor repairs within our existing contracts. The Sales Consultant will network to build and develop their client base and to secure orders for both reactive and proactive minor repair sales opportunities.
This is a customer focused role which requires excellent communication skills, both written, and verbal, supported by the confidence to liaise effectively at all levels. Ideal candidates will have proven experience within the Lift Industry, will be computer literate and previous experience in the use of Window applications will be essential. In addition, you will need excellent organisational ability and a flexible approach in order to meet the demands of the job.
The role is based at our Brackley Branch but will require regular travel throughout the area, therefore a full driving license is essential.
- Establish work which requires minor repair work to be undertaken
- Establish a robust internal sales opportunity lead network
- To seek out, identify and target prospective existing and new customers
- Create a suitable sales pipeline of opportunities
- Maintain accurate detailed records of activities
- Arrange and conduct site surveys and meetings including technical assessments of equipment
- Quote for minor repairs
- Complete tender documents to a high presentation standard
- Provide accurate and timely proposals to customers
- Effective liaison with all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide regular reports and updates on activity
- Promote the benefit of the Stannah Brand
- Compilation of bulk tenders and PQQ documentation
- Working throughout the Service Branch area.
- Professional or technical qualifications within the Lift Industry
- Degree or equivalent, with postgraduate business qualifications desirable.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)
- Company Vehicle