We have a vacancy a Lift Repair Engineer to join the team at our Mansfield Service Branch.
As a Lift Repair Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out major and minor repairs on all types of industrial lifts. All Engineers will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on passenger lifts from various manufacturers. It is essential that all our Lift Engineers can project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence.
Repair Engineers will be self-motivated and enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship whilst working with minimum supervision.
- Carry out major and minor refurbishment works to all types of lifts
- Refurbishment of all types and manufacturer of all types of lifts
- Completion of minor and major repairs, both reactive and preventative, on all types and manufacturer of all types of lifts
- Completion of call outs and preventative maintenance visits on all types of lifts
- Risk assessments in accordance with company procedure
- Completion of log cards
- Ensure a high standard of quality and delivery of service
- Mentor and coach Apprentices as and when required.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential.
- Proven experience in major and minor repairs
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Company Vehicle