An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Homelift Installation Engineer to be part of our growing Homelift product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of domestic through-floor lifts, step and platform lifting products throughout the South of England.
Ideal candidates will be located in or near to Andover, will have a smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, with minimum supervision. This role is client facing, therefore candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for further training and development. A valid full driving licence and DBS clearance is essential to the role.
- Installing and commissioning a range of Homelift products
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of yourself, employees, customers, and others.
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products.
- Recording and updating information on a PDA
- Complying with high business standards
- Engage in Continuous Improvement activities
- Completion of scheduled work and loading / unloading arrangements.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ensuring during installation and handover, that the end user remains our priority
- Ensuring paperwork completed correctly and on time
- Ensuring company vehicle is serviced at required intervals and defects rectified
- NVQ 2 is desirable
- Electrical safety knowledge
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)
- Company Vehicle