We are looking for a Field Repair Manager to join our Christchurch Service Branch.
Working as a Field Repair Manager, you will manage a small team of Engineers and Sub Contractors, who will complete Major Repairs on all types of Industrial Lifts, delivering to the branches business plan.
Your role is to ensure that KPI’s are met, by developing your team to ensure that Engineers and subcontractors are adhering to company policies, ethics and Health and Safety requirements and compliance on all work completed.
This is a highly technical role, therefore it is essential that candidates have project management experience within complex lift repairs.
- Delivering targets and budgeting
- Allocation and planning of all repair work
- Dealing with customer Service queries and complaints
- Managing absent reports and holidays
- Maintenance of a Portfolio
- Organising Engineers training requirements
- Organising Engineers equipment and documents
- Participation in the out of hours service management rota
- The successful applicant must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in Lift Engineering
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)