We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join the Lift Service team, based at our site in Andover
The role is to assist in the provision of an order process and customer support service for our Homelift products. You will be a key point of contact for Stannah Engineers, internal teams, our customers, and the Local Authorities we work with. The role is largely home based but with some office working also required.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and with proven experience providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidate will exhibit a positive “can do” attitude, be able to demonstrate a patient and empathetic telephone manner whilst remaining calm under pressure and always seek opportunities to learn and develop in line with our continuous improvement culture.
- Take ownership and deal with customer’s enquiries, escalating these where assistance is required to bring to a full resolution, and reflecting the agreed Stannah values and behaviours.
- Maintain suitable records, being aware of GDPR principles, to ensure that actions taken are accurately recorded.
- Liaise with private and Local Authority customers regarding requests for orders placed, ensuring all relevant paperwork is in order to process the order correctly.
- Liaise with sales surveyors to ensure all the relevant paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Ensure sub-contractor orders are checked and sent accurately and that any over and underspends are reported to the relevant department.
- Ensure that all orders are processed within Key Performance Indicators.
- Schedule in the distribution, installation and removal of new and reconditioned Homelift Products into Local Authority and Private Market in the UK.
A good standard of English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent level
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)