We have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Care Consultant to join our friendly and supportive Lift Service Division team, based at our site in Andover
The role is to assist in the provision of a pre- and post-installation customer support service for our Stairlift products. You will be a key point of contact for Stannah Engineers, internal teams, our customers, and the Local Authorities we work with. The role includes working on a shift pattern with work largely being home based but with some office working also required.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills and with proven experience providing exceptional customer service. The ideal candidates will exhibit a positive “can do” attitude, be able to demonstrate a patient and empathetic telephone manner whilst remaining calm under pressure and always seek opportunities to learn and develop in line with our continuous improvement culture.
Stannah is a British family-owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- Take ownership and deal with customer’s enquiries, escalating these where assistance is required to bring to a full resolution, and reflecting the agreed Stannah values and behaviours.
- Maintain suitable records, being aware of GDPR principles, to ensure that actions taken are accurately recorded.
- Assist our engineers on site with any queries or problems that may cause an abort or near miss aborted installation by couriering parts to site, discussing issues with the customer, or other actions that might be necessary to ensure that the customer’s expectations are met.
- To communicate and co-ordinate with internal teams, our customer, and Local Authorities to ensure queries and complaints are fully resolved within any promised timescales.
- To assist our Depot Managers to arrange go-backs, or provision of parts, to complete any part-installed jobs and ensure full payment is received.
A good standard of English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent level
Stannah is a British family-owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)