An opportunity has arisen for an Out of Hours Administrator on a 12 month fixed term basis to work weekends within our Out of Hours Call Centre in Dartford, supporting our clients with service delivery out of normal working hours.
Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries (or escalating to our service/repair engineers), sales enquiries and general administration tasks. Comprehensive training will be provided.
Ideal candidates will have previous customer service and administration experience and be computer literate, with good Word/Excel skills and an excellent telephone manner.
For this role you will be working a 6 week rota. Each shift will be working Saturday and Sunday for 7 hours and 35 minutes between the hours of 06:45 and 22:20.
It will also involve working 4 Bank Holidays per year.
This role offers hybrid working, where you would be based in the office but able to work from home on occasion where the business needs allow.
Due to the hours required, this position would not be suitable for individuals who are already working full time.
- Taking calls from all Stannah customers and dealing with the query in the relevant manner
- Dealing with complaints and following the escalation process
- Logging of calls and issuing engineer call outs
- Recording and distribution of sales enquiries
- Message taking and distribution
- General administration
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)
- Company Vehicle