We have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing to join us at Stannah, to work within our Sales and Installations Marketing Team.
This is a brand new role, working within a well established team for a Company which prides itself in its long heritage and strong family values.
This role is based in Andover but offers a hybrid approach to working.
Do you have expert knowledge of the digital marketing landscape and in depth knowledge of all digital marketing channels? Then this might be an excellent opportunity to utilise those skills and help drive Stannah's digital marketing strategy forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and implementing the digital marketing strategy, developing and executing digital plans and championing ‘digital first’ thinking across the business. They deliver key strategic projects and hold responsibility for elevating our digital offering.
We are looking for an individual who ideally has more than ten years’ B2C digital marketing experience, including experience within a ‘digital first’ environment. To be successful you will have significant proven experience leading and developing websites, as well as knowledge and experience of marketing automation and eCRM systems. This is a key role which will require an individual who is a creative thinker with a positive can-do attitude.
You will be responsible for a small team, and report to the Customer Acquisition Director. To be successful in the role you will be a proven leader, able to motivate and influence people.
- Digital Marketing Strategy – develop and execute a market leading digital marketing strategy
- Digital Transformation - Identify and react to current and future digital trends.
- Marketing Plans – develop and deliver innovative timely and responsive marketing plans across digital channels
- eCRM – lead the design, execution and optimisation of the eCRM and marketing automation activity
- Website – maintain and manage the UK consumer website
- Ecommerce – develop and optimise the ecommerce experience delivering enhancements and additional functionality
- Testing – champion testing across all channels and platforms
- People – lead, support and mentor the digital marketing team
- Agency – lead and manage digital agency partners.
- Brand and Creative - ensure that all marketing activities and creative approaches are aligned with the Stannah Group Brand Guidelines
- Budget and Accounts – support the development of the annual budget
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Digital qualification is desirable
- Business related degree is desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)