An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stairlift Engineer to join our Gateshead Service Branch covering a route across Newcastle & The North East. The Engineer will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of Stairlifts within domestic dwellings.
A driving licence along with a clean DBS are essential for this role.
We are looking for engineers who have working knowledge within the Lift Industry or within a Facilities environment. Engineers must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision.
- Completing Servicing and minor repairs of Stairlifts within your designated area
- Assisting engineers within other areas covered by the branch
- Minor repairs
- Participating in a 24hr on call rota
- NVQ 2 or above in Lifts (desirable)
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision