We are recruiting for Customer Support Advisors to work within our Stairlifts Division supporting our overseas distributors. The customer support advisor positions are based in Andover, Hampshire on the Portway Industrial Estate and will involve supporting approximately 15 accounts for our distributors, who are located outside of the UK.
We are looking for customer support advisors who have excellent communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail, who able to communicate effectively and offer a high level of Customer Service to our non-UK customers.
Ideal candidates will have previously worked within a customer support focused environment as an advisor, being comfortable with decision making, and planning and prioritising your own workload.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Record rectify and process all quality issues
- Process and validate warranty claims
- Offer support and assistance to the team
- Maintain and update customer database
- Respond to customer requests and complaints
- Manage customer expectations
- Build relationships with your portfolio of accounts
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- NVQ in Customer Service or equivalent is desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Free onsite parking
- Early finish on Friday