We have great opportunities for Administrators to join our branch in Glasgow.
We have a permanent contract and a fixed term contract (12 months) available.
The roles are customer focused where you will use the telephone and email to support our clients with service delivery. Duties will include answering incoming calls, communicating with managers and engineers to resolve technical queries, sales enquiries and general administration tasks to support the branch. This will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and providing a friendly and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment, have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- Answering calls from customers and engineers
- General administration including filing, photocopying, scanning, dealing with couriers and post
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Resolving invoice queries
- Scheduling work for field engineers
- Inputting, updating and maintaining suitable records within our electronic database
- Reporting using Excel
- Deliver and review performance on productivity
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)