We have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Stairlift Installers Mate to join our Dartford Installation team, ideally located in the Dartford area, working in and around London and the Southeast.
The role is to assist Stairlift Installers with the delivery, return, installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlifts within domestic settings, along with some general warehouse duties.
Ideal candidates will be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Candidates with a mechanical/electrical experience and background or warehouse work would be desirable, but this is not essential.
Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development.
A valid driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- Assist with the installations and removals of stairlifts
- Collecting stairlifts and equipment from the depot to deliver to site
- Work within customer’s homes
- Mechanical / electrical background would be an advantage, but not essential
- Good level of basic education
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)