We have a great opportunity to join us at Stannah as an IT Support Technician.
In the role you would be providing technical support to computer users and smart device users in the Company.
Working within the IT support team, this is great chance to increase your IT support skills and help computer users with technical issues.
Ideally you will be a good communicator, keen to help people and interact at all levels.
The role is office based and will also include some travel to our UK sites and subsidiaries on occasion to support the branches and sites across the UK.
This is a great chance to gain experience of a multi site company.
The role may involve some working out of hours on occasion, therefore we are looking for someone who is flexible in their approach.
In order to travel you will need to be able to demonstrate that you have a full driving license.
- Provide solutions to technical issues
- Log and process support requests using a ticketing system
- Build, configure and support computers running Microsoft Windows operating system and associated applications
- Configure and support Apple and Android smart devices
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- BTEC Diploma in Computing is essential
- A good standard of GCSE Maths and English is essential
- Microsoft MCP is desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Performance Bonus (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holiday; with the option to buy up to a further 5 days!
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan through SimplyHealth- covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Shopping Discount / Rewards Scheme
- Early finish on Fridays
- Free parking