We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Lift Engineer to join our Norwich Service Branch
As an Apprentice Lift Engineer, you will be supported by both our Qualified Lift Engineers and internal training department to complete a programme over 36 - 42 months, to enable you to become a Qualified Lift Engineer. As you progress through our NVQ programme as an apprentice, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you will gain from working closely with our experienced Lift Engineers, whilst achieving academic qualifications, providing you with a solid foundation for a rewarding and lasting career with Stannah.
We believe that everyone working at Stannah has the potential to progress, and you will be supported by our commitment to your ongoing training and further development. Choosing to study for an apprenticeship with Stannah can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career.
- To undertake a range of administration tasks suited to the current level of training and development
- To attend college and complete course work on time and to a high standard
- To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off of assessments completed
- To take on additional responsibility in 36 – 42 months of Apprenticeship
To be considered for a Lift Engineering Apprenticeship you must have achieved a minimum of GCSE Grade A to C (grade 4) passes in Maths and English and have a keen interest in engineering.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision