We have an exciting career opportunity for an enthusiastic Stairlift Installation Engineer to join our Sheffield Installation team, working in and around the area (Sheffield, Leeds, Hull, Leicester, Derby).
The role is the installation and removal of straight and curved Stairlift products within domestic settings.
Ideal installation engineer candidates will be of smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic, having the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for training and development on new products as an installation engineer.
A valid full driving licence will be essential and we will also require a DBS check for this role.
- The installations and removals of stairlifts
- Collecting stairlifts and equipment from the depot to deliver to site
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Working within customer’s homes
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products
- Responsibility for checking lift specification when loading ensuring the suitability with the end user
- Maintaining suitable records
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Resolving issues to customer satisfaction
- Mechanical / electrical background essential
- Previous stairlift installation and testing experience is essential
- Non-licensable work with asbestos is desirable
- NVQ2 Stairlift Installation is desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Bonus Scheme, based on Group Company profits, which is paid quarterly
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision