We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the management team at Stannah as a B2B (Business to Business) Director.
As the B2B Director, you will be responsible for managing the B2B Division staff and P&l, leading, motivating and developing a strong leadership team across all B2B channels incorporating marketing, sales and customer care.
Driving revenue and earnings performance across our Public Sector and Dealer partners by optimising the customer experience will be integral to your role.
The successful candidate will be a creative thinker, with the ability to deliver results and work smarter and not harder. Proven experience within a B2B senior management role including significant marketing, sales, account management, p&l and staff responsibilities is essential.
A strong understanding of Public Sector procurement processes would also be beneficial.
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans. Ensure that all activities and creative approaches are aligned with the Stannah Group Brand Guidelines and challenge external activity that infringes on our trademarks and IP.
- Develop, implement and deliver sales strategies to achieve targets and maximise growth alongside engaging a successful salesforce.
- Prepare annual budget and regular forecasting of future performance.
- Optimise lead times, customer communications and the overall customer experience.
- Work with Systems Business Partner to develop a suite of outstanding systems/apps for our staff and customers.
- Lead and develop your team such that they actively contribute to delivering the business plan, growing the business and achieving improved financial results.
- Support product development activities by advising on market and customer requirements, supporting launch plans and managing changes to customer experience.
- Understand and monitor developments in the market and competitor activity
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent in Business
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme, which is paid to all employees each quarter, based on Group Company profits
- Managers Bonus Scheme, based on agreed objectives
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance