An opportunity has arisen for experienced Fabricator Welders to join our 260 Rail manufacturing team in Newburn.
Experienced welders will be fully conversant with MIG welding procedures, and will be prepared to perform various functions within a cellular environment. In addition you should have proven ability of working successfully as part of a team and alone.
All welders work to detailed technical drawings, and you will be expected to produce work of a consistently high quality and to contribute to our culture of continuous improvement.
Working hours: Monday – Thursday: 07.15am – 15.45pm, Friday: 07.15am – 12.00pm
- Complete bespoke Stairlift contracts in line with the production schedule
- Welding, cutting, sanding, and drilling
- Read drawings to determine and produce welded assemblies
- Produce welded assemblies from prototype drawings
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Free onsite parking