We have a newly created opportunity for a Change Management Lead to join the team at Stannah.
The Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring that change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
The Change Management Lead role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures.
The main responsibility will be to create and implement change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance within the business.
We are looking for an individual who has experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. It is key to the role that the successful candidate has a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
The ideal candidate will preferably have a background of working with large-scale organisational change efforts.
This role offers a hybrid working arrangement, where you will be office-based for 2-3 days a week and the rest can be worked from home to suit the business needs.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments
- Create a change management strategy
- Identify, analyse and prepare risk mitigation processes to enable change
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach project teams and management teams
- Change management qualification is essential
- Degree in a relevant subject is desirable
- Experience with Prosci ADKAR® Model is Desirable
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Managers Bonus Scheme, based on agreed objectives
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme - a proportion of Company earnings shared equally between all employees and paid out at regular intervals
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Pension Scheme, matched contribution/salary sacrifice
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan which allows you to claim towards health costs such as dental and optical as well as physiotherapy, chiropody and flu vaccinations.
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Long Service award scheme, with additional holiday benefit
- Company Benefits Discount and Rewards Scheme which includes shop discounts, hotel discounts, days out and more
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Sick Pay
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision