Sunrise of Esher are currently recruiting for care assistants on full or part time hours to join their team. The hours are 07:00-19:30 or 19:15-07:15 with days or nights available.
Are you looking for a new challenge and are you passionate about helping others as much as we are?
Join our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Build your skills and enjoy great benefits at Sunrise of Esher.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity available for a Care Assistant to join our friendly team. Working at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
We’re looking for dedicated people who are simply passionate about helping others. Experience is preferable but not essential as it’s more about being a warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are.
For this role, successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- An NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential, and you should be willing to get further training if needed
- Had both COVID-19 Vaccinations, or be willing to have both. (This becomes government legislation on 11th November 2021)
Why should you work for us?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Public Holidays
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more.
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training and supervision, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at a Sunrise care home click here
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.
Please Note: Sunrise & Gracewell are committed to creating COVID-19 safe environments for our residents and team members. As of 11th November it will become Government legislation that everyone working in a care home must have had both Covid-19 vaccinations and be fully vaccinated before starting work. If you have not already had a vaccination please consider this when applying to work for roles in care. It is worth noting that if you have not had your 1st dose of vaccine by the 16th September 2021 this could delay any start date due to the time required for full vaccination.