About the role
Working as part of a highly committed team at Sunrise the Sales Administrative Assistant is one of the key roles within our communities, you will be providing the community with business administration support. You will be reporting into the Director of Community Services and liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
- Timely completion of all HR associated documentation ie: offer letter, contracts, disciplinary/appeals notes, maternity documentation, sickness documentation, DBS & ISA checks and written references.
- Documentation for payroll to be completed and sent to payroll each month and meet payroll close deadline.
- Ensuring all team members have full DBS’s before probationary period expires.
- Set up personnel file with all documentation and maintain files.
- Inputting new starter details onto HR system
- Responds to recruitment enquiries
- Prepare a set of joining instructions to be issued to all new starters
- Organise room etc for training and ensure all team members sign the attendance register
- Print training certificate for all training courses and place a copy on file
- Update the training system with all training attended
- Review training database and ensure team members attend induction/refresher training
- General admin Support as and when requested by General Manager
- Maintain changes in the resident accommodation rates in YARDI system
- Input any additional billing and telephone changes into YARDI system and enter resident absences from the community
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Ability to deal with confidential information appropriately
- Able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated individual, able to work in a team and on their own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate – able to demonstrate strong skills in Excel, Word and to be able to learn other applications
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Company sick pay
- Private medical insurance
- Income protection
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel plan
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
Step inside a Sunrise care home and you'll know you've arrived somewhere special. For over three decades we've made each care home a vibrant place where independence, choice, dignity and the highest standards of care are valued above all else.
Sunrise Senior Living delivers resident-centred care services to well over 2,000 residents in the UK. The Sunrise philosophy is founded on encouraging independence, preserving dignity, enabling freedom of choice and protecting the privacy of each resident. This approach reflects the company’s mission, which has remained unchanged since the business was founded in 1981: “to champion quality of life for all seniors”.
In addition to 25 UK care homes, Sunrise has hundreds of other communities in the USA and Canada. Each care home offers personalised care services based on individual need. These range from basic care and help with the tasks of everyday living to more intensive nursing care in those care homes that are registered to provide nursing. Every care home includes a Reminiscence neighbourhood, dedicated to the needs of residents living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.