We're looking for motivated & dedicated individuals with transferable skills from other sectors (travel, hospitality & retail) to support our business & the care sector during these challenging times. As we plan for the ever-changing world of COVID-19, we need to ensure we keep colleagues & residents safe. If you or anyone in your network find themselves out of work please get in touch. We have many opportunities available:
- Chefs & Sous Chefs to maintain high food standards
- Catering & Kitchen Assistants to deliver great service
- Activity Coordinators to make sure residents are engaged & stimulated throughout their time with us
- Housekeeping & Laundry Assistants to maintain highest levels of cleanliness & hygiene
- Carers to provide emotional and physical care support
- Nurses to ensure the best clinical services
Some of these roles don't require previous experience within a care setting as we provide full comprehensive training; however great customer service, hospitality & adaptability combined with a desire to make a difference are essential. Get in touch with us even if you don't think your skills are transferable. The sector & our residents need good people more than ever!
We have many opportunities available offering flexible working hours on day or night shifts, as well as short weekday and weekend shifts.
- Competitive market rates paid
- Free uniform and free DBS checks