Can you make a positive difference to the lives of our residents?
Lead our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Develop your skills and build a great career at Sunrise of Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire.
As General Manager of our care home at Sunrise of Beaconsfield, you’ll deliver high quality, person-centred care for all our residents. We believe great care starts with great people, and actively seek professionals who share our passion for delivering quality care and exceptional service.
You will be responsible for the overall management of the home, with both clinical and commercial autonomy, you’ll make sure everyone in your team is motivated to deliver the quality care and support our residents deserve, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
As the head of our care home, strong leadership and coaching skills are paramount. Communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Strong commercial awareness – care industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
Why should you work for us?
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career development training
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers on from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
To find out more about what it’s like to work at a Sunrise care home click here https://online.fliphtml5.com/pqsjc/hmwm/#p=1
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.