Are you looking for a new challenge and are you passionate about helping others as much as we are?
Join our home and provide the very best care to our residents. Build your skills and receive great benefits.
About the role
We currently have full and part time opportunities available for Care Assistants to join our friendly team at Sunrise of Virginia Water near Bracknell. We are looking for people who are able to work day shifts on a rota basis over weekdays and weekends. Our shift times are 7am to 2.30pm and 2pm to 9.30pm. Working at our home, you’ll look after our residents’ health, wellbeing and happiness. Your day-to-day tasks may include helping with residents’ social activities, serving in the dining room, tidying residents’ rooms, answering help bells and assisting with their dressing and personal care. Above all, you’ll be helping our residents feel comfortable and safe while they enjoy an exceptional quality of life in an atmosphere of respect, trust and joy.
We’re looking for dedicated people who are simply passionate about helping others. Experience is preferable but not essential as it’s more about being a warm, friendly and compassionate person who’s as committed as we are.
For this role, successful candidates will have:
- Excellent communication skills and a great team player
- The ability to make responsible decisions that are always in the resident’s interest
- An NVQ 2/3 in Health and Social Care is desirable but not essential, and you should be willing to get further training if needed
- You must be able to work flexible hours
Why should you work for us?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more.
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training and supervision, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.