About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Coordinator to join Sunrise Senior Living, leading UK care home provider at our Support Office in Beaconsfield.
As Facilities Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for the facilities team. You will provide support to our 46 care homes with information on repairs, maintenance and progress of repair work. Ensuring operational teams receive fast and adequate support when needed. The role is also required to provide administrative support to the facilities team.
Key responsibilities includes management of the compliance dashboard, working closely with contractors and our care homes to ensure certificates are submitted on time. Set up and prepare contract documents and manage the contract database. Process invoices and monitor payments and support the Head of Facilities Management with accurate information in producing performance reports and benchmarking analysis.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Fully conversant with Microsoft office suite
- Strong administrative and customer service skills
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Good time management and organisational skills. Ability to work and deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience in reprioritising and evaluating workloads
- An understanding of repairs and maintenance of buildings – Highly desirable
Why should you work for us?
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.