About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our team at Gracewell of Church Crookham near Fleet. This role is to work full time (40 hours per week).including lates and weekends.
The key purpose of the Sales Executive role is to maximise sales opportunities, ensure monthly occupancy and average revenue targets are met and deliver excellence in managing the customer journey for those seeking care. This will be done through regular liaison with local hospitals and relevant stakeholders whilst promoting and integrating the home within the local community and developing strong community links to generate new leads.
Leads will be effectively managed in line with the Gracewell sales process to generate sales and move-ins. Relationship building with both community and professional contacts, are core attributes required for success in this position. You will deliver a successful move-in experience for our new residents by building trust and positive relationships, understanding prospect’s needs and concerns, overcoming and answering objections and thoroughly understanding the sales process and our products and services.
Excellent customer service skills and support will be required by the Sales Executive to liaise with family members and to assist our new residents throughout their journey experience with the transition into their new home.
- A confident, self-starter approach to achieving sales targets
- Communication skills to make a quick, long-lasting impact in a highly skilled team
- A passion for quality, building relationships and driving our reputation in the local community
- Strong Commercial awareness to deliver financial targets
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills
Why should you work for us?
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at a Gracewell care home click here
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.
Salary dependent on experience.