Make a difference every day
Work in a place where you can thrive. Help our residents stay happy and healthy, boost your skills and build a great career at Sunrise of Weybridge, Surrey.
About the role
As Deputy Care Home Manager at Sunrise of Weybridge you will be responsible for ensuring that through clinical governance and leadership the care, health and safety of all residents is effectively assessed, planned, implemented and evaluated.
You must have the ability to motivate, engage and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. The Deputy Care Home Manager is able to achieve a high standard of clinical care by auditing, analysing trends and directing the care team to deliver results. A key to success in this role is the ability to communicate with ease to the Care Quality Commission, Social services and the Safeguarding teams and the ability to build a reputation of high quality care delivery for the community.
You’ll be experienced in clinical care and a strong communicator who can lead a team, solve problems and show good judgement and communicate with all sorts of people.
- To maintain excellent clinical performance and health & safety standards.
- To manage all aspects of the home in the absence of the Home Manager.
- To perform direct nursing duties on a basis agreed with the Home Manager in accordance with contractual arrangements.
- To support the attainment of budgeted financial performance; maximising fee levels and exercising sound cost management across the Home.
- To support the maintenance of a positive reputation for the Home in the local community.
- Valid RGN or RMN NMC Pin Code
- Proven post-qualification Practice in a health and social care setting with older people
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Great written and verbal skills for communication and understanding
- Good IT skills and confidence in computer based work
Why should you work for us?
As well as competitive salaries we offer some great benefits including:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career development training
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers on from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
To find out more about what it’s like to work at a Sunrise care home click here
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon.