Business Development Executive - South Home Counties (Surrey & Hampshire)
Sunrise & Gracewell have an exciting opportunity for an energetic, motivated and customer focused Business Development Executive to join our regional sales team. The ideal individual will be able to demonstrate a background of pro-actively creating, managing and delivering a pipeline of customer opportunity through development and leveraging market relationships and effective account management. As a leading provider of quality and luxury care services for over 3000 residents who call us home, we want to make sure that we hire the best talent and individuals who are passionate about delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
The successful candidate will have passion for brand and be an ambassador, utilising their skills and experience to build local and regional customer awareness and reputation. Working alongside other business functions and external stakeholders they collaborate to promote the customer brand proposition to achieve our strategic ambition of becoming the provider of choice in our sector.
We want someone who is able to devise and deliver a sales strategy using local market information, data and analysis to both identify new pipeline opportunities and to continually enhance the customer sales experience.
If this role sounds like you and you want to leverage your skills in a growing sector that’s making a huge positive difference to the lives of our residents, then please apply via our careers site or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A confident, self-starter approach to achieving sales targets
- Communication skills to make a quick, long-lasting impact in a highly skilled team
- A passion for quality, building relationships and driving our reputation in the local community
- Strong Commercial awareness to deliver financial targets
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills
Why should you work for us?
As well as a competitive salary we offer some great benefits including:
- 25 days holiday
- Workplace Pension
- Ongoing career training and development
- A fantastic range of discounts and offers from many high street/ online retailers
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Recognising great work through our ‘Heart & Soul’ awards scheme
- Wellbeing services, financial loans and more
- Long service awards
We’re also committed to helping you progress and grow, with regular training, development opportunities and study support. If you want to build a successful career in care, we’re the best place to start.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at a Sunrise care home click here
How to apply:
If this sounds like a job for you, and you are interested in applying for this vacancy we would like to hear from you, please click the ‘apply now’ button and one of our team will be in contact with you very soon or reach out to email@example.com