About the role
The Sales Executive is fundamentally responsible for the Sales and Marketing of the Gracewell Care home and reports to the Care Home Manager. Your marketing expertise will be evident and demonstrated through finding and delivering qualified leads monitored on a lead management system. The Sales Executive is a passionate sales professional who can sell the care home through discovering, presenting, closing qualified leads and referral sources with the objective of reaching and maintaining budgeted census and revenue goals.
You’ll be responsible for managing the marketing budget and implementing effective marketing plans and schedules, such as Advertising (print, direct mail, etc.), special events, networking programmes, public relations and other marketing initiatives.
The Gracewell unique, bespoke and proven sales process methodology guarantees a successful move-in experience for our new residents by building trust and positive relationships ,understanding a prospect’s needs and concerns, overcoming and answering objections and thoroughly understanding the Gracewell product. Excellent customer service skills and support will be required by the Sales Executive to liaise with family members and to assist our new residents throughout their journey experience with the transition in to their new home.
- Successful track record in a bespoke consultative sales process- Business to Customer approach experience (including generating leads, uncovering needs and closing).
- Enjoys interacting with seniors
- Good organisational skills and time management skills
- Demonstration of proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel)
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and facilitate small group presentations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstration of effective interpersonal skills
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
All Gracewell homes provide high quality care in a luxury and welcoming environment, personalised for every resident. Our dedicated and compassionate care teams and trained nurses provide 24/7 onsite, residential care, nursing care, dementia care and respite care, in intimate and modern surroundings.
We aim to create the best possible home, where residents can live the happiest and most fulfilling lives.