We have an exciting opportunity for a Community Relations Coordinator (CRC) to join a new team of talented people and will have the unique opportunity to be part of a new service.
This is a newly created role where you will join a new team where you will be managing the first impression of Sunrise for all prospective residents and their families, and so the experience and support provided by the team will be paramount.
About the role:
The Community Relations Co-Ordinator (CRC) is responsible for handling incoming enquiries from prospective Sunrise residents and their families. Enquiries will be via phone, web and e mail. The CRC will create a positive and long lasting first impression of Sunrise on all calls handled, and is responsible for using the enquiries received to schedule and increase volumes of initial in-person presentations (IPP) and move-ins for communities. The CRC will at all times be an excellent representative of the Sunrise Brand, and will work to support overall occupancy and revenue goals.
- Responding to enquiries/leads from multiple channels (Phone, e mail and website)
- Ensuring all relevant information is shared to support the caller in their enquiry, providing an exceptional level of service and a positive customer experience
- Responding to enquiries and leads within agreed timescales and meeting all relevant KPI’s
- Ensuring full and accurate information is captured and updated into the Sunrise database
- Supporting the Sales & Marketing team by effectively maintaining all prospect records in the customer relationship management lead tracking system
- Supporting and assisting the General Manager and Director of Community Relations in building a trusting and positive relationship with prospects by understanding the Sunrise product and how Sunrise can meet the customer’s needs
- Maintaining and protecting the confidentiality of resident information at all times
- Experience of working in a telephone based customer service environment, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Ability to prioritise and has effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience of working to agreed KPI’s, targets and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build appropriate rapport and relationships with internal and external customers
- Good proficiency in computer skills with experience of working with MS Office and ability to learn new systems
- Effective conflict management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Effective team player who supports others and works towards overall objectives and goals
- Ability to work weekends and flexible hours to be available for customers as required. Opening hours for the team will be 8am – 8pm Mon – Sat and 9am – 8pm Sundays. The shift pattern will be variable to fit within these hours.
- A demonstrated track record of closing sales is desired but not essential
What we will give you
We believe that happier employees provide a better level of patient care and delivery in their role. You’ll receive regular training and supervision, along with development opportunities across the business.
We continue to reward our staff with competitive salaries and a number of employee benefits including.
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme – Auto enrolment scheme
- Life Assurance – 3 x Annual Salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green travel plan
- Refer a friend incentive
- Employee Assistance programme
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- ‘Your choices’ voluntary benefits – employee discounted scheme
- Wellbeing programmes
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
- Study support
- Ongoing career development training
Step inside a Sunrise care home and you'll know you've arrived somewhere special. For over three decades we've made each care home a vibrant place where independence, choice, dignity and the highest standards of care are valued above all else.
Sunrise Senior Living delivers resident-centred care services to well over 2,000 residents in the UK. The Sunrise philosophy is founded on encouraging independence, preserving dignity, enabling freedom of choice and protecting the privacy of each resident. This approach reflects the company’s mission, which has remained unchanged since the business was founded in 1981: “to champion quality of life for all seniors”.
Internal Contact: Helen.Shocker@SunriseSeniorLiving.com