Club Support Workers needed in Byfleet, Surrey!
Do you have experience in Care or qualified to at least NVQ level 2?
We are a leading charity whose aim is to provide rest breaks for carers in Surrey who look after their loved ones around the clock.
As a Club Worker you will be providing personal care, taking part in planning and participating in club activities, preparing refreshments and offering emotional support and companionship to our clients. We encourage you to have fun and build professional relationships with clients in our clubs within the local community.
What we offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay at £10.80 per hour
- Overtime available
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro-rata for part time)
- A rewarding career in care, with development and growth opportunities
- Award winning Employee Assistance Scheme
- Eligible for Blue Light Card Discounts
- Access to Perkbox – Thousands of exclusive offers and discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Free enhanced DBS check
The essentials we require from you:
- A Level 2 NVQ in Health & Social Care, or a Care Certificate with experience of working within a role in Care.
Hear from our very own Carer Support Workers about why they love working for Crossroads Care Surrey!
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our clients. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are looking for a rewarding career supporting those who care, please progress using the online application process.