Club Team Leaders needed in Surrey!
Do you have experience in Care or qualified to at least NVQ level 3?
We are a leading charity whose aim is to provide a rest break for carers in Surrey who look after their loved ones around the clock.
As a Club Team Leader you will have the responsibility of leading a team of Qualified Carer Support Workers and volunteers within our clubs. You will lead by example by ensuring the complex needs of the clients are catered for. You will oversee and provide personal care whilst promoting personal skills and independence through client led activities.
You will support your team by providing supervisions with regular one to ones and observations.
What we offer you:
- Competitive rate of pay at £12.70 per hour
- Overtime available
- Working specific weekdays, 9am to 5pm including a 30 minute paid break
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro-rata for part time)
- A rewarding career in care, with development and growth opportunities
- Award winning Employee Assistance Scheme
- Eligible for Blue Light Card Discounts
- Access to Perkbox – Thousands of exclusive offers and discounts
- Long Service Awards
- Free enhanced DBS check
The essentials we require from you:
- A full UK drivers licence, with access to a car
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or experience of working within a role in care
Hear from our very own Carer Support Workers about why they love working for Crossroads Care Surrey!
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our clients. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are looking for a rewarding career supporting those who care, please progress using the online application process.