Carer Support Workers needed in Surrey – clients waiting!
We are NOT a domiciliary care agency; we are a leading charity whose aim is to provide a rest break for carers in Surrey who look after their loved ones around the clock.
This is a care role like no other, visits to our clients average three and a half hours.
Carer Support Worker duties can range from providing personal care and support in the home, to preparing lunch or taking clients out for the day to local parks and clubs.
We encourage you to have fun and build professional relationships with our clients in their own home and community.
Not Qualified? No problem! We will provide you with full support and resources to start you off on your rewarding career in care.
What we offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay from £11.25 to £13.55 per hour
- Travel time paid
- Overtime available
- Flexibility of shifts in and around your local area
- 28 days holiday entitlement per annum (pro-rata for part time), increasing to 33 days after 5 years service
- A rewarding career in care, with development and growth opportunities
- Award winning Employee Assistance Scheme
- HSF health plan - reimbursing everyday healthcare and lifestyle costs
- Pension Scheme
- Eligible for Blue Light Card Discounts
- Free access to Perkbox – thousands of exclusive offers and discounts including money off your weekly shop and savings of up to 15% on theme park tickets!
- Long Service Awards
- Out of hours supervisory support
- Mileage rate of 45p per mile within Surrey
- Free enhanced DBS check
The essentials we require from you:
- A minimum of 21 hours a week contract
Hear from our very own Carer Support Workers about why they love working for Crossroads Care Surrey!
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and the welfare of our clients. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you are looking for a rewarding career supporting those who care, please progress using the online application process.