telent are seeking an Engineer with experience in the design of Disabled Refuge Emergency Voice Communication systems to BS 5839-9.
- To produce detailed design documentation such as Visio schematics, logical and physical drawings, detailed descriptions and associated sub-topics such as testing and installation specification documents.
- To effectively interface directly with the customer’s technical and operational representatives and flex the solution accordingly.
- To work within telent’s internal design teams (both face to face and via remote collaboration) and proactively take the lead where appropriate and to work as an individual when required.
Experience of working with the following systems and technologies:
- Disabled Refuge Emergency Voice Communication principles to BS5839-9 standards
- Emergency Voice Communication equipment to BS5839-9 and BS EN54-4 standards
Cabling and installation to BS 5839-9 (preferred but not essential)
As a contractor working with telent you can expect to receive:
- PAYE or Limited Company contractor options
- Weekly Pay
- A designated team to help you with your queries
So why choose telent for your next opportunity?
- To build, run and maintain a successful network, you need a connected approach – a team you can trust from strategy to support, and everything in between. At telent, this is what we do!
- As part of our team, you could be working with some of the biggest names in the Traffic, Rail, Public Safety, Defence and Service Provider sectors including London Underground, Network Rail, Transport for London, RNLI, MOD and Virgin Media. You’ll help us ensure the most important messages get through – however tough the conditions.
- Here are just some of the ways we’re different:
- You’ll go further with us. We understand the importance of career development and will give you all the support you need to realise your potential. You’ll receive formal training, e-learning and mentoring from top professionals. And we offer opportunities to transfer to other sectors – or even different technology areas.
- You’ll make a difference. You could be working outdoors, battling the elements, or in one of our many offices helping us develop the network infrastructures of tomorrow.
- You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Please note this vacancy is also being advertised externally and the closing date may be brought forward if a suitable candidate is found.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.