telent- Contracts Manager
East London, Permanent
Are you an experienced Contract Services Manager, who is an expert at delivering contracted services and solutions that exceed the customers’ expectations, whilst achieving ambitus budgetary and performance metrics?
We’re looking for a Contract Manager to join our customer facing team within our Canning Town office .
Who is telent?
telent is a technology partner to some of the biggest names in the rail sectors including London Underground, Network Rail and Transport for London providing maintenance and management of our customers assets to ensure continued and reliable service is maintained for their critical communications infrastructure.
About this role:
- Within this role you’ll be responsible for managing and building customer relationships for telent service accounts. Acting as the point of contact, you’ll take the lead in ensuring that the customer receives efficient and cost effective delivery across contracts.
- You’ll work closely with the customer to ensure their requirements are met whilst maintaining full accountability for the profit and loss of the contract.
- You’ll have prior experience of excellent customer management ideally within the Rail or Telecommunications sector. You’ll be able to demonstrate your financial experience of managing contracts whilst identifying possible commercial risks and maintain tight cost control.
- You’ll ensure work is completed in line with SLAs and will be able to capture performance data for both internal and external stakeholder reports.
Location and the benefits of working for telent:
- The role is part of our team located close to Star Lane (DLR) station working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- telent is not just about offering competitive reward packages, we are committed to personal and professional development, career and succession planning and striving to be the best we can be. We offer 33 days holidays (includes public holidays), company pension scheme, telent rewards (discounts to major retailers and cinema tickets) and a range of family friendly policies.
Interested in joining our motived ambitious team? Be quick and apply now!
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.