telent- Maintenance Engineer - WorldWide Field - WWFIE
In these extraordinary times of the coronavirus outbreak telent is continuing to Recruit. We provide services to customers which are integral to providing mission critical systems and infrastructure across the UK and Ireland and we need to continue to deliver those services.
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
• Working for the Maintenance Manager, you will be part of a maintenance team maintaining Traffic Signals, CCTV and associated equipment across London. Carrying out reactive, planned maintenance and minor installation works on this type of equipment, over a 24/7 shift pattern.
• You will provide a Safe System of Works for both yourself and members of the public to ensure all works are completed safely and on time.
• Attend, investigate and repair faults on site as required by the contract
• Interrogate equipment controllers of all types and carry out fault analysis
• Carry out risk assessments and method statements
• Carry out periodic inspections in line with the contract
• Take responsibility of own safety and equipment
• Operate a Safe System of Works
• Liaise with customer and other stakeholders
• Ensure compliance with legislation including NRSWA
• Complete daily work sheets
• Production of completed test results
Business Operations Skills – Experience and Qualifications:
• Traffic Signal or CCTV industry experience preferable
• Awareness of personal safety
• Competent in electrical safety
• Proven knowledge of Heath and Safety and best working practices
• Logically minded
• Focused on continual improvement
• Attention to detail
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
• 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
• Company pension scheme
• A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
• An employee-funded car leasing scheme
• Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.