telent- Head of Enterprise Architecture
telent currently seek a Head of Enterprise Architecture to drive the NRTS Transformation Programme Enterprise Architects Office to deliver Best Practice and Enterprise Architecture Frameworks
NRTS (National Roads Telecommunication Services) is a £500m programme awarded to telent to transform the network of communication and control that Highways England uses to monitor and manage England’s motorways and major trunk roads, it is a critical component of national infrastructure supporting the country’s 4,400 mile strategic road network.
The transformation programme comprises of 11 technology projects, including the introduction of new wireless and IP CCTV services, new management systems and the next-generation upgrade of all technology, this will ultimately enable Highways England to prepare for the future and enable safer roads, more efficient delivery and a better road user experience.
The Head of Enterprise Architecture will implement a delivery strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work across NRTS Transformation programme and run the EA office driving all Engineering Design Teams to delivery.
You will own, control and participate in activities related to the design, development and maintenance of the Enterprise Architecture whilst Managing, using and maintaining IT/technology architectural models and direct the IT/technology architecture activities of ALL NRTS Architecture Design Staff, providing support to Programme delivery team on delivery strategies for all NRTS Transformation programmes.
• Advises and recommends Enterprise Architecture strategies, processes and methodologies.
• Implement a strategy for the development of IT/technology architecture work and Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise’s long-term business objectives.
• Shares best practices, lessons learned and constantly updates the technical system architecture requirements based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and up-coming vendor products and solutions.
• Requirements Management to Implement solutions for the development of IT/technology architecture ensuring NRTS 2 Contract compliance
• Own and delivers NRTS EA Architecture End to End at the Core Network, Roadside Services and Data Centres
• Drives the DC Architect for integration of NRTS Services
• Researches and keeps pace on overall ICT solutions on the market for technical requirements and business needs and apply to NRTS strategic delivery.
• Manages Architecture Working Groups for the development and maintenance of the EA.
• Direct the IT/technology architecture activities to delivery
• Control the management of IT/technology architectures delivery into design Products and outputs
• Control the management of IT/technology architecture changes through life
Excellent Employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
• 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
• Company pension scheme
• A range of family friendly policies
• An employee-funded car leasing scheme
• Occupational health support
• Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.