Telecoms Co-ordinator Fibre Cities, Plymouth - Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Co-ordinator to join our team. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience within an administration role.
You’ll be working in a part of Telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
You’ll receive formal training – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line.
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Reporting into the Project Manager, you will be part of a collaborative team working to ensure work is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Streetworks legislation and Contract delivery timescales and processes. This will involve maintaining records of in-progress work and completed work using various spreadsheet trackers.
- To prioritise and coordinate work orders, through liaison with subcontractors, Project Managers and Supplier Managers.
- To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work.
- Previous experience within an administration role.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Excellent employee benefits:
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.