Telent, has an exciting opportunity for a Facilities Site Supervisor to join our Highways England Coleshill building facility and surrounding compound area for the NRTS 2 project.
This key role is to provide a direct on-site supervisor interface. The responsibilities will require technical, operational and understanding of the facility providing project management capabilities where applicable and provide support, liaison and access control between both external and internal parties to those who manage, use and undertake works.
As a Facilities Site Supervisor you will:
Responsible for ensuring telent’s contractual responsibilities for the site are met and interfacing with the customer representative in relation to the site.
- Building and equipment inspection checks, review and reporting on any Health and Safety and operational findings to telent Coleshill team / Highways England , uploading the documentation to the Document Management Server.
Oversee day to day site maintenance activities and provide support to associated contractors.
- Coordinate and manage additional works / Innovation works projects where applicable, building works/ ad hoc projects, liaising with contractors to schedule works, generate request and seek approval for Operational Change Management, review Planned Engineering Works (PEWS), Risk Assessments and Method statement, upload of documents to Document Management Server.
- Covid-19 Daily site co-ordination meeting. Including checking all Planned Engineering Works, booking requests, managing occupancy levels of rooms/building.
- First Aider
- Fire Warden
- Assist with Coleshill site inductions
- Support and liaise with suppliers and the procurement team with on boarding information for potential new suppliers.
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Experienced within a similar role with supervisor and technical, project Management & Operational with facility supervisory management experience, existing knowledge of Coleshill facility would be advantageous
- Facilities Management, maintenance supervisor/data centre experience
- Experience of working within the Highways Environment within the Telecoms sector, existing knowledge of Coleshill facility would be advantageous
- Experienced within a similar role with supervisor and technical, project Management & Operational experience, existing knowledge of Coleshill facility would be advantageous
- telent is not just about offering competitive reward packages, we are committed to personal and professional development, career and succession planning and striving to be the best we can be. We offer 33 days holidays (includes public holidays), company pension scheme, telent rewards (discounts to major retailers and cinema tickets) and a range of family friendly policies.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion