Compliance Co-ordinator, Basildon – 12 months FTC
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Co-ordinator to join our team. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience within a telecoms or utilities environment.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other network operators, including Gigaclear. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
- To provide administrative support to the Training & Accreditation Team specifically and the Quality team, reporting to the Training and Accreditation Team Leader.
- To ensure all updates are added to the training database within agreed SLA's.
- Produce/issue/control/dispatch all project relevant ID cards, OBASS cards, Security Keys & ID fobs.
- Produce accurate and relevant reports and distribute to all Suppliers/Managers.
- Carry out supplier training & familiarisation visits to ensure understanding and compliance of TAD requirements.
- Act as the point of contact to process queries for internal and external clients.
- Competent IT skills; Microsoft packages Excel in particular.
- Excellent time management.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- A knowledge of Databases is desirable.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- Ability to work on your own initiative but also able to work collaboratively.
- Knowledge of data protection/GDPR.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.