Telecoms Depot Administrator, Chester - Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our team. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience in a depot environment preferably on telecoms or utility work.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external networks, including Gigaclear. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one
In these extraordinary times of the coronavirus outbreak telent is continuing to Recruit. We provide services to customers which are integral to providing mission critical systems and infrastructure across the UK and Ireland and we need to continue to deliver those services.
Reporting to and tasked by the Depot Operations Manager, you will have responsibility for ensuring that all admin activities are undertaken in line with the timetables provided. This will involve maintaining records of in-progress work and completed work using various spreadsheet trackers.
- Ensuring all Job Packs are Compliant for Supporting Documents before issue to the Client.
- Interface with Central PMO (Project Management Office) team & Local Agents on the allocation or work to Team
- Liaising with Procurement on Order / Spend Requests
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work
- Liaising with Local Authorities for Road Closures / Suspensions - TTRO (Temporary Traffic Regulation Order)
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages.
- A team player with the ability to work on their own initiative.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.