Telecoms Repayment Lead, Midlands - Permanent
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently recruiting for an experienced PMO to join our team. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience in a depot environment preferably on telecoms or utility work.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high quality cost effective services.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one
Reporting to the Programme Manager, you will establish short and long-term programme objectives and ensure the team members meet those objectives. You will be responsible for monitoring programme progress and reports in regular meetings with senior managers and clients.
• To prioritise, programme and deliver work orders, through liaison with Subcontractors and Supplier
Performance Managers including site visits, customer and local authority meetings and any other
• To own and manage an accurate workstack
• Own and manage Regional Customer Relationship
• Owning programmed and in progress works and proactively resolving any issues that may arise on site
to hamper progress
• Working with client and office team to resolve site and 3rd party issues and keep focus on fluidity
• To manage the works to deliver execution, safety, quality and Streetworks requirements
• To drive compliance with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions
- Must have basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard.
- Experience in the Project Management and Delivery of complex telecommunications or other utility works in street environment
- Experience of working on the Openreach network both in the field and office environments
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred)
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.