Telecoms Trainer, Warwick – Permanent
Are you looking for your next challenge? Do you have proven experience within a similar role within the telecommunications sector. Are you keen to further develop your career? If so, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll be working in a part of telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network providers. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Reporting to the Head of Quality Compliance, the purpose of this role is to accredit and assess operatives on the client’s network from an accreditation perspective. The role is responsible for ensuring all products have training material produced in line with product specifications to support the business in achieving right first-time approach.
Where appropriate the job holder must deliver the accreditation and carryout assessor licencing on other assessors within telent or Supply Chain
- You will be responsible for delivering safety and craft accreditations and assessments across the regions.
- Provide a training programme which will dictate mobilisation timelines to the business and suppliers.
- Implement in life accreditation plans down to gang level driven by information provided by the Supplier management team
- Present accreditation material to the highest standard in line with product specifications
- You will manage the telent accreditation academy process under the guidance of the Head of Compliance.
- Experience of the Openreach network
- Knowledge of the overhead network, poling, cabling and fibre in particular
- TAQA or another recognised Assessor Qualification (or working towards).
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.