Telecoms Operations Compliance Manager, Berkshire - Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Operations Compliance Manager. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of installation work within a telecom’s environment.
You’ll be working in a part of Telent that is dedicated to transforming the way support is delivered nationwide to Openreach and other external network operators. We aim to be the UK’s leading network installation business, harnessing and enhancing the skills of our people to deliver high-quality cost-effective services.
You’ll receive formal training. – and on-the-job training where appropriate – to ensure you’re up-skilled as technology develops along with E-learning schemes to help or refresh skills on-line
You’ll be treated as an individual. We’re not a vast corporation, which means every individual counts. With us, you’ll be valued and supported, involved and empowered from day one.
Pro-actively drive Safety, Quality and Streetworks performance across the supply chain base.
Supported by a team of Telent Agents to work in partnership with Partners locally to provide a competent supply chain that will deliver all customer programmes of work safely, to quality and on time.
Provide line management and clear direction to a team of Agents in the Field.
- Safety – ensure that safe working practices are adopted as the top priority for all activities undertaken and that they are supported by all relevant documentation correctly completed.
- HA Relationships – work with Partners and Highways Authorities locally to develop an effective working relationship through consistent high levels of streetworks compliance and reinstatement quality.
- System Compliance – in line with Telent’s mandatory workflow requirements ensure that Partners are fully compliant in the operation of Telent’s systems.
- Inspection Regime – using Field Manager and Connect Mobile systems ensure that you and your team of Field Agents complete in-progress, gate and retro checks in line with business requirements.
Business Operations Skills – Experience:
- Experience in a delivery/operational management role.
- Previous experience of supervising civils or cable gangs working in the highways network.
- The ability to communicate at all levels and manage key stakeholder relationships.
Business Operations Skills – Qualifications:
- NRSWA Unit 2 & 10.
- IOSH Managing Safely Educated to degree level in relevant discipline or equivalent practical experience
Excellent employee benefits:
Telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- Occupational health support
- Discounts on Cinema, Restaurants and Shopping with Telent Reward scheme
If you are looking for an new challenge and the opportunity to work for a forward-thinking key player within the telecommunications sector then don’t delay, apply today.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
Telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.